Dual Action Tension Sensor 15kg/XL Galv
The patented Nemtek Dual Action Tension Sensor DATS3 can detect a change of tension in the fence wire. It uses the electric-fence monitoring circuit to create an alarm condition on the energizer. The dual action increases the likelihood of an intruder being detected and reduces the possibility of tampering.
- The TS-DATS3/XL can accommodate galvanised steel and aluminium wires and the TS-DATS3/SS is used with stainless steel wires.
- The DATS3 is paired up with the Heavy-Duty Compression Spring Hybrid ES-CNT3HB or the ES-CNT4HB. This is so that the tension in the fence wires can be adequately maintained
- DATS3 can detect an open circuit at its first-stage trigger
- It can detect a dead short at its second-stage trigger
- Wire sizes from 1.6mm ~ 2.5mm.
- Detection range (straight line) up to 50m.
- Body UV-stabilised glass-filled nylon and Spring Stainless steel 304
- Metal components Galvanised steel (TS-DATS3/XL), stainless steel (TS-DATS3/SS)