Dual Action Tension Sensor 8kg Set SS/304
The patented Nemtek Dual Action Tension Sensor DATS2 can detect a change of tension in the fence wire. It uses the electric-fence monitoring circuit to create an alarm condition on the energizer. The dual action increases the likelihood of an intruder being detected and reduces the possibility of tampering.
- TS-DATS2/XL is used with the galvanised and aluminium fence wires and the TS-DATS2/SS for the stainless steel wires.
- The DATS2 is paired up with the Heavy-Duty Compression Spring Hybrid (ES-CNT2HB). This is so that the tension in the fence wires can be adequately maintained
- DATS2 can detect an open circuit at its first-stage trigger
- It can detect a dead short at its second-stage trigger
- Wire sizes from 1.0mm – 1.6mm..
- Detection range (straight line) up to 50m.
- Body UV-stabilised glass-filled nylon and Spring Stainless steel 304
- Metal components; Galvanised steel (TS-DATS2/XL), stainless steel (TS-DATS2/SS)