Paradox NV780MR Wireless Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detector
Paradox NV780MR Wireless Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detector are designed to provide a pre-entry protection solution while keeping the perimeter free for movement without
generating false alarms. The Paradox NVR780MR Wireless Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detector provides early warning detection, before intruder entry, with excellent exterior/interior wall and window protection.
Available in both wired (relay and/or Paradox EVO BUS) and wireless versions (433 MHz or 868 MHz), these rugged indoor/outdoor detectors incorporate two passive infrared side-by-side detectors, each containing two independent dual element sensors, optics, and electronic channels. The optics are specially designed to provide multiple narrow
beams (two pairs per side, eight total) for excellent detection and false alarm rejection, covering up to 12m (39ft) for
each side. The Paradox NV780MR Wireless Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detector are configurable to report as a single unit (2 sides of the unit report to a single zone
output) or dual units (each side reports to a separate zone). The Paradox NV780MR Wireless Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detector provides extended battery life operation with Paradox Effi+ circuit.
Developed for outdoor conditions with bright LED indication on each side, and buzzer for detection verification. The optics offer simple and easy independent low beam adjustment for coverage flexibility.
Advanced Paradox Digital Technology:
- Two double passive infrared motion detector with eight narrow detection beams, managed by Full Authority Paradox Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- High-resolution and full dynamic range Paradox Digital signal
- High-speed, advanced algorithm Paradox Digital signal processing
- Paradox Digital EMI / RFI interference rejection
- True Pet Immunity, up to 40kg (90lb)
Advanced Optical Technology:
- 4x dual element sensors arrangement
- High efficiency long focal point (1.77”) lens, providing long-
range narrow beams
- 2 pairs of narrow beams per side provide 2x signals per protected area crossing for increased “catch” and false alarm rejection
- Combination optics of mirror reflector and 2nd generation
Fresnel “LoDiff” Lens
- Increased white light rejection
Advanced Wireless Operation
- Ultra low power management operation with Paradox
- Dual tamper detection (removal of cover or unit)
Easy Installation and Setup
- Single or Dual Zone operation modes: two sides can report
to a single zone or to two separate zones
- Optical and Paradox Digital range adjustments
- Bright LED and buzzer indicator for clear adjustment feedback
- No need for PCB removal
- Wall mount, with built-in level tool
- In-field firmware upgradable via serial port
Immediate Perimeter Protection
The Paradox NVR780 Wireless Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detectors distinct beam pattern creates a narrow, 24m (78.8 ft.) long detection zone (12m / 39.4 ft. each side), to protect wide horizontal areas such as a house’s perimeter. To avoid detection of unwanted objects, it will only trigger an alarm if both beams are crossed.
Adjustable Detection Range
The Paradox NVR780 Wireless Paradox Digital Outdoor Dual Side-View Detector will only trigger an alarm if both beams are crossed. The detection range can be adjusted (both vertically and horizontally), to avoid detection of unwanted objects. Each side’s lower beam can be independantly adjustled within two positions (see fig.1). In addition, both beams’ distance from the wall can be adjusted (horizontally) from 0° to 3° degrees (see fig.2).