Paradox K656 Touch Sense Keypad
Paradox K656 Touch Sense Keypad provides touchpad technology with simplified menu-driven navigation. Whether arming or disarming your system, bypassing zones, or viewing the system status, the menu-driven prompts guide you every step of the way. This sleek, innovative keypad makes using your security system easier than ever.
- Touch sense keys with LED backlighting
- Streamlined, compact design
- Zone alarm display
- Simplified remote control programming
- 32-character blue LCD screen
- Available in multiple languages
- Assign to one or more areas
- 1 addressable zone input and 1 PGM output
- Independently set chime zones
- One-touch action buttons
- Three keypad-activated panic alarms
- Adjustable backlight, contrast, and scroll speed Your security system uses advanced technology which will provide you with reliable security protection and powerful features that are easy to use. Since you will communicate your instructions to the system through your keypad, please read this manual carefully and have your installer explain basic system operation.
- Voltage: 12 to 16VDC
- Current: 70 mA max.
- Temperature: 0°C to 50°C